Monday 7 September 2015

Beautiful Wedding Photography in Scotland





Your wedding day is so personal, a moment to share with your close family and friends. The tears, the laughter, the memories all waiting to be captured. Relax on your big day and let me work around you, creating life long memories.

If you decided to get married in some lovely destination abroad, but don’t want to take the risk with the local photographer let me know I’d love to travel with you. At nadindunnigan-photography, I will capture every detail of your beautiful day with my vision, passion and the love for what I do. Please feel free to enjoy the slideshow above, explore my blog, drop an email and let’s start to talk. I’d love to hear about your plans. Nadindunnigan-photography offers the best in creative beautiful wedding photography for Scotland. 


I like to have the wedding move around me, to flow naturally, unobtrusively. However if you need me to be loud and move the crowds, I can do this in a flash. My approach does differ from wedding to wedding. I listen to what you would like me to shoot, the family sets ups, a particular couple, the distant relative or that one shot that you just must have.

We have photographed countless beautiful weddings right across Scotland and its surrounding areas. We have photographed at most of the popular wedding venues and locations across Scotland. We have photographed countless beautiful weddings right across Scotland and its surrounding areas. We have wedding photographer Scotland at most of the popular wedding venues. For more information visit the site http://www.nadindunnigan-photography.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment